National Sex Offender Searches
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I change data in a database?

A very frequently asked question. CriminalCheck and PublicData are public records disseminators and are not responsible for any inaccuracies in any database. Neither CriminalCheck nor PublicData will modify records in any database upon notification of inaccuracies from individuals. Those wishing to have inaccurate data corrected must contact the reporting/supplying government agency and negotiate changes. Once changes are in place with the government agency, CriminalCheck and PublicData will reflect the modification(s) in the regular, every other week, update cycle of that database.

Please do not bother sending expungement orders. CriminalCheck and PublicData have received so many counterfeit expungement documents that a policy has been established to rely only on complete database updates from the recording government entity.

When will new databases be added?

CriminalCheck and PublicData are continuously adding new databases as they become available and are prepared for use. If you are aware of a Registered Sex Offender database that is available, please let us know. If you are a City, County/Parish, or State custodian of a Registered Sex Offender List/Database and would like to have it hosted for FREE at, please contact us. © Copyright 2002-2020
Questions? Comments? Feedback?